Oscar Knapp schrieb:
Hi Richard,

  I'm interested in doing some of the translations.
I'd suggest to open a new page in the OSM Wiki containing the english
source to be translated - so everyone will be able to contribute to
this. Discussions whether a specific translation is adequate could be
held on the discussion page.

Hi,
i'd like to contribute my part to the translation. As Oscar said, some kine of multiuser translation would be very handsome, so many users could help and the work need not be done by only one person.
So if there is some kind of multiuser thing count me in.
Greetings,
Patzi