Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:

> Zur Vollständigkeit wäre es allerdings schon nett, wenn man in solchen
> Fällen beide Grenzvarianten hätte und der unklare Zustand irgendwie
> auch aus den Daten ablesbar wäre, was meint Ihr?

disputed=yes

'Disputed' is a strong term in this case. We're not India v Bangladesh,
North Korea v South Korea, India v China, Japan v Russia. But it would
nevertheless work just as well, and data users can decide to show
neither or both boundaries. In practice, the Dollard/Dollart is
maintained by both countries.

I should also point out that I imported the current boundary last month,
based on official Netherlands municipality boundaries. The previous
way[1], which you can find through Potlatch's undo, was part of the
import of the Kreisgrenzen 2005, and as far as I can recall was very
alike to the current boundary way. It was even closer to Borkum, passing
right in front of the coastline there.

[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/28367229/history

--
Lennard