Margus Värton wrote:
> On 12.02.2010 9:03, Jaak Laineste wrote:
> > I did not know about maposmatic.org, this is amazing service. I thought that
> > one day you can print out Estonian Road Atlas from OSM, but they have
> > already almost done it!

Yes, I also only learned about it yesterday ... on the opengeodata.org
blog. Sometimes reading the blog roll is a good idea. :)

> > Question about it: why you cannot select Tartu? It seems to fulfil their
> > criteria for "proper city" (admin_level=8, boundary=administrative)?
> I do no know but using bounding box result is great-looking :)
> http://maposmatic.org/rendered//009951_2010-02-12_09-27_Tartukaart.png

Indeed, I had the very same idea ... now there's two very similar maps.
:)

To find out why it doesn't want to render many Estonian towns seems to
be a job for analysing the code. At least I also do not yet have a good
idea.

Andre
--
Conference Rules: NO Laughing.