I've been tagging concrete beams as highway=bus_guideway, single track
concrete beams as highway=bus_guideway lanes=1 and sections of *road*
as highway=unclassified access=no psv:guided=yes. Both single- and
double-track sections I would draw as a single way. I'd just remove
the construction=* tag from the northern section between Milton Road
and Impington or perhaps Longstanton ... I don't think the busway's
moved too far off the original alignment of the railway; I'm not sure
about further St Ives-ward. Orchard Park has one-way sections at the
Histon Road end but where the 'busway' sections join together east of
Iceni Way, I'd tag it as highway=bus_guideway.