Hi Andy

Are you intending that we bypass the existing wiki page and gaining
consensus from the UK community?  Or do the two in parallel? I can see that
gaining consensus would be messy and time consuming unless we force the
pace but I think one country one bid would be far stronger - for instance
we wouldn't be competing for UK sponsors, and there'd be more people with
more contacts to get things done.

Regards

Brian