I've created a new mail group within mappa-mercia.org to enable us to
communicate about the SOTM bid (and hopefully the delivery) without having
to bombard the OSM list(s) with everything or remember to cc everyone. The
address is sot...@mappa-mercia.org
Can you let me know if you are happy to have your email address added to
this list or if you would like a mappa-mercia.org email address instead
(currently Brian, Christoph, CiarĂ¡n and myself are the only ones with one).

I'll do another email once I think we have the core people agreed to be
added to the list.

Cheers
Andy