I was confused by the maps as well, typical of bureaucrats who spend all that time publishing these pretty maps that fails to convey the very reason for the maps! And on top of it all we have to beg these idiots to publish public data in a manner that others can use! The World's gone mad.

I'm off my soapbox now, yes Brian thanks for following it up for us.

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me