Hi Brian,

Thanks for the great work here - it's been 9 years since the bus stop data
in Birmingham was this good so great to see such a step change improvement
in the data. Just a few of the orphaned stops to work through.

Also great to see such rich tree data going in. Sorry I never got round to
testing the conflate tool but I see you have your method instead :-)

The bus lanes will help too. They are being removed in Coventry (well, at
trial removal stage so far), but good to add them where they still exist.

Best regards,

*Rob*