On 20 March 2017 at 12:34, Rob Nickerson <rob.j.nicker...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've no idea why Brian didn't follow the rules. I expect he probably didn't
> know about them.

I have emails from Brian discussing imports as far back as 2009. I
find it unlikely that with 8 years of experience he could be
completely unaware of the import guidelines.

> Let's step back, allow for this data to be completed (else it will be in a
> worse case) and find a sensible way forward for the guidelines when we have
> time to think with a fresh mind.

I feel this is a politely phrased way of saying "we will continue to
ignore everyone and carry on what we're doing already".

Thanks,
Andy