Quoting "Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> A simple card with the web address and the OSM logo would be perfect, I'm
> always needing the same but haven't got around to doing any. I'd add my name
> and an email address too so that the person can make contact again.
>
> Has anyone posted any similar proofs to the wiki/svn? if not would be good
> if someone can do one.

I knocked something up this afternoon. It's not great, but I haven't
found anything else, and hopefully it's better than nothing:

http://www.phillipsuk.org/tmp/OSM-business-cards.pdf
http://www.phillipsuk.org/tmp/OSM-business-cards.odt

There are two pages, with slightly different wording, because I
couldn't decide which one I preferred ;-)

Russ