Tim Waters (chippy) wrote:
>> I really wish warper allowed you to stitch multiple uploads from the
>> same source together into a scrollable, WMSable whole by tag or somesuch.
>
> Great idea, and it's in the pipeline :-)

Cool! Feel free to use the stuff I've uploaded as test material - it's
largely contiguous, probably as a result of having come from the same
neglected map drawer :) Guess I'll have to start exhorting people to
spend time cropping the maps too so that they slot together without too
much ugly overlap.

Tags generally would be nice things to have so that links can be shared.

--
Andrew Chadwick