On 14/07/09 09:12, Bob Kerr wrote:

> I agree a decent link near the permalink area for printing would help a
> lot. Printing extra pages is annoying too and should be taken into
> consideration as well, a trap that i've seen happen a lot is that the
> output is formatted for the US letter format and not A4, so local
> country considerations need to be thought about.

Such a link would just be a javascript call that triggered the browser's
print dialog - there isn't much more it can do really.

Certainly it can't influence paper choice - after all only you know what
printer you have and what paper it has in it. The way to influence that
is to use the page/printer setup options in your browser and/or
operating system.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)