On 14/07/09 21:10, David Earl wrote:

> That's my experience in printing from Firefox too - a single sheet with
> one line. (Doesn't it reformat the map to fill the page as it would on
> screen, hence making this inevitable?)

The map you get is exactly the same map you see on screen at the time
that you choose to print. If that is too wide to fit on the page then
Firefox will scale it down until it fits across the page. It then
considers how much space there is for the other things that need
printing and throws a new page if needed.

> You could do an @media print in the CSS and set the attribution to
> absolute positioning top and left some suitable value to avoid intruding
> on the image much.

We have a whole separate stylesheet for print already - that is what
turns off all the bits around the edge and turns on the attribution.

If you can suggest changes to that sheet to make it produce better
output then please do so...

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)