On 14/07/09 18:21, Chris Fleming wrote:

> I find that the print in firefox works very well. The print stylesheet
> ensures that only the required parts of the page get printed. The only
> caveat, is that if I switch from portrait to landscape mode then the
> attribution is printed on the second page, and there could be a little
> tidying up of the fonts to match the fonts used on the front page.

Page splits will be entirely dependent on the size of your browser
window - it will scale the map to fit the width of the page and then if
there isn't enough vertical space for everything it will wrap to a new page.

That's entirely a browser thing though, so different browsers may not do
exactly the same thing.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)