Does anyone know what happens to ncn11 south of Stansted Mountfitchet?
I mapped it through to there a few months ago and then went back to
take it further but couldn't find it on the ground. I'd assumed it
followed the Lea valley maybe via Bishops Stortford and Harlow, but
the signs just seem to stop at Stansted Mountfitchet station (that's
the village not the airport).

David