OK. Thanks for the correction. I guess after that hullabaloo down South settles down, the thing to do is to get my local friendly MP to table a question on this and see where that leads. you'd hope it'd be a fairly open door, as it should not need the underlying mapping released and public scrutiny of definitive ways is essential under the current legislation. I'll pop a question to the Ramblers and see where they have got to.

Ian