Are the scripts which were used to generate the tiles from the StreetView
data files available anywhere?

I am trying to work out how to generate the Streetview tiles myself and am
struggling to understand everything (falling at the first hurdle at present
unfortunately

Kev.

osm@countach:~/osm/opendata/1 250 000 Scale Raster/data$ gdalwarp -s_srs
EPSG:27700 -t_srs EPSG:900913  HP.tif 900913/HP.tif
Copying color table from HP.tif to new file.
ERROR 1: Unable to compute a transformation between pixel/line
and georeferenced coordinates for HP.tif.
There is no affine transformation and no GCPs.)