On 08/06/2011 07:58, Peter Miller wrote:
Following on swiftly from Musical Chairs OSM Analaysis is now also
running with the new OS Locator data.

Warwickshire is the biggest gainer/looser with 33 new names; over half
of the districts have got at least one new road and there are now only
8 places still at 100%. We do  have 51 at over 99% and only 32 at
under 50%. There is serious work in Wales, parts of Scotland, the West
Midlands and Norfolk at present and in other places as well.

One bonus for me is that my home town (Gravesham) has zoomed up to 5th position as we are one of the lucky ones not to lose our 100% status.

I wonder if the good folks at ITO could devise a way to analyse the not:name tags in the database and see whether any of them are now redundant? In other words, are the OS correcting any of the mistakes we appear to have identified?

--
Steve