Robert Whittaker (OSM) wrote:
> I'd appreciated it if you could check with the other OSMF
> board members, so you then can make an official statement
> about Michael's post.

I'm sure you're doing this for the right reasons, but there's something
faintly amusing about the appeals to an ever-increasing authority.

First you asked for a statement from LWG, and Mike duly obliged. Then you
decided you needed one from the OSMF Chairman, and Steve duly obliged. Now
you're asking for one from the whole OSMF Board.

I'm sure this will all be sorted out happily in the end, but please, could
you reassure the rest of us that this isn't going to drag on until you've
got a signed statement from the Pope?[1]

cheers
Richard

[1] Or the Archbishop of Canterbury, or Fake SteveC, depending on your
particular affiliation.