> Where and with whom have you discussed that import?

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Ordnance_Survey_Opendata#Can_anybody_import_boundaries_of_Scottish_councils.3F
More than 1 year ago. And nobody seems interested in.

> What made you think that you could just import data like that?

It
 seemed to me nobody was interested and 1.5 year after the data
realising Scotland had no mapped councils, with 1 exception, so there
were no existing boundaries to interfere by import and I thought I would
 not see councils in the nearest years.

> This is not a rhetorical question. I would like to find out which Wiki
> articles
> or other material is responsible for giving people the idea that they could
> just
> run their own little data import in blatant violation of our rules,
> especially
> "discuss before you upload", and "only run automated edits if you
> know what you're doing and how to repair any damage you might cause".

I would like to find out which Wiki articles states: "only run automated edits
if you
know what you're doing and how to repair any damage you might cause" because
Google does not know such phrase.
Second: before I tried I couldn't know whether I know how to repair any damage.
Third:
 I made an intensive research to find out how to import the OS Boundary
Line I hadn't know what is a shapefile and have not found any discussion
 about importing any boundary although I found many imports.

> This must be stopped.

Because?  Do you have anything to discuss about the Dumfries and Galloway
boundary instead of my attitude?

Bye
Pawel