----- Original Message -----

No. It's not ,,a group of words in a fixed order that have a particular meaning
that is
different from the meanings of each word understood on its own":
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/idiom?q=idiom
,,chances are you shouldn't" means ,,probably you shouldn't'" but you still may
it (are allowed). Deleting ,,chances" you made it only more
categorical but it still far far away from a rule in meaning used by you (do
only).

> I've now edited the page for the benefit of other people who have a similar
> misunderstanding of British English.
>
> Can you confirm whether or not you read this page in the first place? If
> not, we need to make efforts to ensure that it is drawn to the attention of
> potential importers.

I read Import/Guidelines once more time, this time more carefully. I'd like to
draw your(s) attention to ,,Discuss import with community" is not about which
object import from a source. It's about whether and how to use a source in
general: ,,First of all add an entry to Potential Datasources Here you can
briefly describe what you have found out about the
licensing of the data, and the data's accuracy with respect to data we
already have. (....) Always start by discussing the investigation you have done
into licensing and accuracy."
That all have been done.

Cheers
Pawel