On 29/03/2012 21:38, Andy Street wrote:

Yes, there were some rather over zealous remappers in this area.
Swanmore, the Forest of Bere and the surrounding area was left in a
right old mess which I'll have to fix. Sadly with the number of
overlapping changesets it's not going to be a simple revert job so this
weekend I'll probably end up going "scorched earth" on the whole area
followed by a proper on the ground re-survey.

Andy, some large sections of the outline of the South Downs NP have also gone for walk. Do you have the data to repair them too?