Hi Rob,

Great to see the action on UK RoW tagging in OSM and I'm sure it will end
up clearer and better.

2 review comments from me

(1)
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:United_Kingdom_Tagging_Guidelines_Consultation
Achadwick's RoW table section
Byway Open to All Traffic column
motor_vehicle tag row
*
*
*I believe this should be 'yes' instead of '~'.*

from..
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Presets/EnglandWalesRightsOfWay

<!--
        Rationale: the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, section 15(9)(c)
        states that a BOAT is "[...] a highway over which the public have a
        right of way [access=yes] for vehicular and all other kinds of traffic
        but which is used by the public mainly for the purpose for which
        footpaths and bridleways are used [access=designated]". Bicycles were
        probably using bridleways commonly by 1984, so they are designated.
      -->

(2)
A section for Unclassified Highways or Unclassified County Roads.
Probably highway=track, designation=unclassified_highway and motor_vehicle,
vehicle, horse, pedestrian tags as appropriate

I'd also note that there is a lot of great information in this email from
Robert Whittaker (which may be on a different thread but is relevant to
this one).
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-gb/2012-April/013081.html

Best,
Peter