>From Chris Fleet at the National Library of Scotland.

Cheers

Andy

From: Fleet, Christopher [mailto:c.fl...@nls.uk]
Sent: 18 May 2012 16:03
To: Andy Robinson
Subject: 1:25,000 Provisional series completion

Hi Andy,

Just wanted to drop you a quick line to let you know that we've just
completed the seaming of the 1:25,000 Provisional series for GB.

The homepage for the series is at:
http://maps.nls.uk/os/25k-gb-1937-61/index.html with links to the individual
sheets at:

http://maps.nls.uk/openlayers.cfm?zoom=6
<view-source:http://maps.nls.uk/openlayers.cfm?zoom=6&lat=56.71138&lon=-4.9&;
id=14> &amp;lat=56.71138&amp;lon=-4.9&amp;id=14

and the seamed mosaic at:  http://geo.nls.uk/search/mosaic/

The Mosaic TMS is still at the same address:

http://geo.nls.uk/mapdata2/os/25000/{zoom}/{x}/{-y}.png

with a WMS at:

http://geo.nls.uk/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=e:/mapdata2/os/25000/mapserver.map
&

I'm afraid that the max zoom level is currently 16 - we haven't had much
luck with optimising the tiles in a straightforward way - but we'll keep in
mind your desire for higher zoom levels and hopefully get there in future.
You should be able to enlarge to higher levels with the WMS.

I've just updated the OSM NLS page
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/National_Library_of_Scotland with this
info but just wanted to let you know too.

Please feel free to drop me a line in case of any queries or problems, and I
hope you can circulate as necessary to the OSM community who might have an
interest in this.

Cheers,

Chris