Sent: 19 May 2012 14:55
To: talk-gb@openstreetmap.org
Cc: c.fl...@nls.uk
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] FW: 1:25,000 Provisional series completion (NLS)

If NLS are happy to go ahead with this, can I suggest that we file a bug for both the Potlatch and JOSM editors to get the ooc.openstreetmap tms tiles replaced with the newly completed NLS geo.nls.uk tms tileserver. This would of course up the number of http requests NLS receives.

Regards,
Rob

ps There should be much more exposure to this on the wiki. Would you like me to edit the relevant pages?