From: Rob Nickerson [mailto:rob.j.nicker...@gmail.com]
Sent: 19 May 2012 14:55
To: talk-gb@openstreetmap.org
Cc: c.fl...@nls.uk
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] FW: 1:25,000 Provisional series completion (NLS)

Thanks for updating everyone at OpenStreetMap who is registered on the
talk-gb mailing list about the fantastic progress that NLS has made with the
OS 1:25k maps. I was pleasantly surprised to discover NLS last month (after
using the incomplete tiles at http://ooc.openstreetmap.org ).

If NLS are happy to go ahead with this, can I suggest that we file a bug for
both the Potlatch and JOSM editors to get the ooc.openstreetmap tms tiles
replaced with the newly completed NLS geo.nls.uk tms tileserver. This would
of course up the number of http requests NLS receives.

Regards,
Rob

p.s. There should be much more exposure to this on the wiki. Would you like
me to edit the relevant pages?