On 18 June 2012 10:58, Ed Loach <e...@loach.me.uk> wrote:
> Also, I'm not up on cycleway lane tagging, and on a section where
> there are lanes both sides, is cycleway:left=lane and
> cycleway:right=lane correct, as per merge tool suggestions? Also,
> the merge tool is showing a suggest of Lane with a capital letter,
> which I think should be lower case.

Eurgh, I've just checked and found a few other cases where the
production data is still coming through with incorrect case on the
tags - I'd checked the first few batches, but it seems wildly
inconsistent. I've no idea how they are managing to do that!

I'll fix things up on the snapshot server, rather than asking for it
all to be regenerated.

Cheers,
Andy