Some of them are spot on in my area and others are 30/50m away/on wrong sides of the roads/etc.

They do have a light blue and a dark blue colour, the light blue colour shows the chargeable ones.

Jason

-----Original Message----- From: Philip Barnes
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 1:15 PM
To: talk-gb@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] Find My Nearest Cash Machine

On Tue, 2012-08-21 at 12:33 +0100, Brian Prangle wrote:
Hi Andy

Impressive! Shame about the data.  Just done a quick look around
Acocks Green - ATMs missing and some are up to 30m away from their
actual location. I would estimate about 95% accuracy. Anyone else had
a look?

Too small an area that I am not familiar with for me to make any
meaningful comment. A different colour for the machines which charge
would be useful, to allow these to be ignored.

As for accuracy, are the locations based on postcodes by any chance?

Phil