I don't really see the point of this thread.
UK cash machine data is fairly dense in OSM, i very rarely find any that aren't
already mapped.
Can't we just extract OSM cash machines?  This will spur us on to map them
better in OSM in areas that are lacking, which will lead to a better OSM
dataset anyway.

Sam Larsen