More great work from Matthew!

Andy, take a look in the top right to search for elsewhere around the UK.

I too was going to suggest that the locations were based on postcodes,
perhaps only some.

How is the data collected, I can only find links to their locator. Is it
scraped in someway, or potentially used without permission?

Has anyone thought of contacting Link to ask them nicely for the data,
explaining we could crowdsource improve it?
I'm happy to do this if nobody is on it already, avoiding several of us
pestering them. It would also be good to know first under what terms it's
been used (I've CC'd Matthew in).

On 20 August 2012 13:15, Philip Barnes <p...@trigpoint.me.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, 2012-08-21 at 12:33 +0100, Brian Prangle wrote:
> > Hi Andy
> >

> > Impressive! Shame about the data.  Just done a quick look around
> > Acocks Green - ATMs missing and some are up to 30m away from their
> > actual location. I would estimate about 95% accuracy. Anyone else had
> > a look?
> >
> Too small an area that I am not familiar with for me to make any
> meaningful comment. A different colour for the machines which charge
> would be useful, to allow these to be ignored.
>
> As for accuracy, are the locations based on postcodes by any chance?
>
> Phil

Gregory
o...@livingwithdragons.com
http://www.livingwithdragons.com