From: Steven Horner [mailto:ste...@stevenhorner.com]
Sent: 13 July 2013 18:19
To: Rob Nickerson
Cc: histo...@openstreetmap.org; talk-gb@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] Historic Maps - Can you help?

I've used the NLS maps a lot and wish there were more maps from England
available. Obviously this isn't a priority for them but would happily help in
anyway I can. I have looked at their online georeferencer but almost all are
done.

It's a shame the English equivelant aren't as open.

Steven
On 13 Jul 2013 12:51, "Rob Nickerson"