From: Borbus [mailto:bor...@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 November 2013 15:47
To: talk-gb@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] OSSV impact on OSM GB

On 15/11/13 14:08, Abhishek wrote:
> - what explains certain regions getting a lot of new highways while
> other not? I'm talking about areas like Suffolk (but not Norfolk),
> Lancashire but not North Yorkshire? There are many such examples.

Norfolk just didn't have any active mappers at that time.  Norwich was
fairly active, but most people who live in Norwich don't really consider
themselves to live in Norfolk.  It wasn't until 2011 that we got some good
mappers in North Norfolk and we managed to get 100% completion on the ITO
OSM analysis.  I personally used OSSV extensively.

PinkDuck didn't actually do the NAPTAN import, by the way.  The edit which
you are referring to was a tag change on all of the already imported
relations if I remember correctly.

--
Borbus.