It depends on the county, in most cases the council right of way data is still
covered by OS copyright, so is not suitable for inclusion in OSM. I would be in
breach of OS copyright if I was to do the same in Shropshire.

Right of way data also lacks the location of stiles, gates etc. Adding these is
a very important way in which we can produce a better map.

Phil (trigpoint)
--

Sent from my Nokia N9