Just to say thank you to everyone who came for a very damp day in the
countryside.

I hope that we can follow up several of the many useful discussions we had
whilst walking and in the pub.

If people have ideas for a follow-up mapping event, do let me know. It
seems Saturdays are reasonably convenient. I will try and schedule
something for April (probably avoiding Easter & the SotM-Fr weekend). One
idea we did briefly discuss is the National Memorial Arboretum: no shortage
of things to map, plenty of interest and another reasonable halfway house.

Jerry