On 03/01/2015 21:01, Philip Barnes wrote:
Thank you Jerry for organising it, really enjoyed myself.

Thanks from me also - and apologies to anyone now coming down with a cold that I unwittingly brought down from York the day before.

I notice that some edits from trigpoint <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/trigpoint> and Math1985 <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Math1985> are already in - I'll probably get around to mine at some point over the next week (may need some co-ordination with Dudley as we both did bits between Hanbury and Draycott).

Cheers,

Andy