> What does "resolve" mean with respect to these notes? I could obviously
> re-map where new housing developments have been built - but is the idea
> to also put additional text into the note to say what you have done and
> whether you think the issue is all resolved?

In these cases you should check the name on the signs and if osm is wrong
correct it. I my experience osm is often right and os opendata is incorrect,
in these cases add the opendata name to a not:name tag.

Where osm in incorrect it is often caused by an awkward spelling, so a photo
can be useful. Sommerfeld Road in Telford took me a few attempts to get right,
originally mapped as Summerfield.

Phil (trigpoint)

--
Sent from my Jolla