All sounds great to me. So the platforms/lines will be layer-1; the station
concourse layer 0; Grand Central mall layer 1; short stay car park layer
2.  Problem: there are a couple of retail outlets each side of Southside
entrance which should be layer 0 to match the street, but layer -1 to refer
to station concourse. I've got outline location plans so can proceed to get
them added.

regards

Brian