I'm not on irc much at the moment, sorry. In general you can ping
d...@osmfoundation.org with requests for mapper blocks, supplying context.

This sounds like a call for a zero-hour block, which obliges the mapper to log
in and read messages before editing.

I will have a look when i get off the phone if it's not been done