Lester wrote:

> Bing and Google are almost useless, and the new indistinguishable
> rendering primary routes and motorways on OSM once everything
> finally
> re-renders are going to be useless as well.

As I just posted on talk, I was attached to the old colour scheme and didn't
want it to change for change's sake, but now it has I can see it is visually
much clearer than the old colour scheme and I have no problem distinguishing
between primary routes, trunk routes and motorways.

I was particularly concerned about tertiary going white, but even those are
significantly different to residential and unclassified that they stand out
enough for me to feel it is an improvement.

Ed