Hi,

On 01/03/2016 06:45 PM, Rob Nickerson wrote:
> Good analysis there Frederik. Are you able to share the outputs so that
> others can use it to help the mapping efforts? A slippy map or
> maproulette task would be good but maybe just the raw data to get us
> started if your busy.

I'm afraid I can't offer more than the raw data - three CSV files, one
with all points contained in other stuff, one with all polygons
contained in other stuff, and one with all stuff that is somehow near
other stuff. For the polygon IDs, a negative ID points to a relation.

http://www.remote.org/frederik/tmp/gb_schools.zip

Bye
Frederik