My vote would go to a format of ref:<something>. Looking at the wiki for ref, a
great many of the “<something>” there are not things that can be ascertained
from a ground survey, but are internal IDs or reference numbers. What I am
proposing is therefore consistent with the wiki.

I’m not at all hung up on what <something> should be, though. “edubase” ought
to feature in there somewhere, and while I am minded to add “uk” as well, none
of the entries tabulated on the wiki seem to bother with the country name. So
would someone care to pick one, or choose one of these suggestions:

  *   ref:edubase
  *   ref:edubase_urn
  *   ref:uk_edubase
  *   ref:uk_edubase_urn
  *   ref:school:edubase
  *   ref:school:edubase_urn

I think that my favourite is the first - it has the benefit of simplicity, and
it is something that people are likely to be able to remember and therefore
use. And in case anyone really doesn’t know what it is, “edubase” is readily
google-able.

I would like to start adding these in / amending the tags that I already have,
so if we could reach some consensus then that would be great. Thanks.

Regards,
Stuart

On 6 Jan 2016, at 14:06, SK53 <sk53....@gmail.com<mailto:sk53....@gmail.com>>