On 26/01/16 19:38, Rob Nickerson wrote:
> 4. HS and ZE are 100% complete!
> Wow! The HS (Outer Hebrides) and ZE (Lerwick) postcodes are complete.
> Thanks go to OpenStreetMapper seumas. Many other postcodes (with more
> schools within them ;-) ) are close to this now too
> http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/schools/progress/

Actually the completion list is actually a lot better than that. The
current process has problems with special cases which ARE complete as
best we can tag them, but the progress tool does not understand the
problems.

But it would be better to also display what percentage actually have
edubase or similar ID tags as well. That coverage needs more work yet.
I've hacked the current name check script and can identify those schools
that exist but without an ID.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL