Chris Hill-6 wrote
> Very useful lists. I've fixed the HU mistakes the list highlighted. One
> thing that did jump out at me is that a postcode was added to the area
> of a school rather than one of the buildings. Is this common practice?

I agree the lists are very useful and I see I have inadvertently added a
space to all the postcodes I added in a street near me (so I'll go and fix
that now).  I have also been adding the postcode and address information to
school buildings rather than the boundary polygon.  It seemed logical to me
at the time that the address was more useful for guiding someone to the
front door rather than the edge of a school premises.

Neil