On 19 October 2016 at 10:42, Robert Whittaker (OSM lists)
<robert.whittaker+...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The OSM data for
> http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/postcodes/osm-errors.html comes from
> http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org.uk/ and it's currently the latest
> available. At the moment, the updates are scripted but I have to
> launch them manually. I haven't quite figured out what to do with
> automating at the moment, but since it's quick and resource-light to
> refresh the taginfo data, frequent updates are certainly possible.

The updates to http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/postcodes/osm-errors.html
are now fully automated. The page should be re-generated around
11:15am UK time each day, to make use of the latest UK Taginfo data,
which seems to usually be taken from OSM around 7:30pm the night
before.

I don't think anyone's come forward yet to propose / implement an
automated edit to fix some of the obvious spacing and case issues, so
if anyone out there is interested please do speak up.

Robert.

--
Robert Whittaker