From: David Groom <revi...@pacific-rim.net>
Sent: 09 January 2017 23:56:51
To: Talk-GB@openstreetmap.org
Subject: [Talk-GB] tag prow_ref

Has any one got any instances of any providers of OSM data using the prow_ref
on rendering / routing

I recently pointed out to a mapper that if the reference numbers he was adding
to footpaths were official PROW reference numbers it was recommended to use the
"prow_ref" tag rather than the plain "ref" tag.  He's now amended his entries
to prow_ref but is a little disappointed it doesn't show up on the main map,
OsmAnd, or Maps.me.

I have pointed out to him that OSM is mainly a provider of data, not maps, so
not everything is rendered on the man map, but it would be nice if I could
point him in the direction of where it is being used,  other than my own web
site and custom OsmAnd file.

Thanks

David