On 18-Jan-17 07:23 AM, Dan S wrote:

    "The Bow Quarter" appears to be an attempt to posh up the area.
    Gated communities scare me as the most dangerous people are
    usually inside the fence.

    DaveF

Oh indeed. You should see it: some rather interesting historical architecture, but fully gated and walled off and no way for an innocent mapper to get in. A gated community like that doesn't actually improve the area.

Dan

Some gated communities are government sponsored .. they are called prisons.
As an innocent mapper I map these from the satellite images .. and nothing else.