On Tue, 17 Jan 2017, Dave F wrote:
> On 17/01/2017 14:32, Derick Rethans wrote:
> > http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/77260547
> I think this is inaccurate mapping. The buildings are called 'Queen's
> Park Court' The residential area should not include the grassed area or
> the nursery.

Residental areas normally are mapped so that they include the gardens
belonging to the residences.  If the 'green space' is the 'gardens'
for the surrounding tower blocks this is perhaps correct?

A solution might be to ask whether somebody living in Queen's Park
Court would count the garden in the middle as being part of QPC?

For the nursery, it's could be less clear cut:  eg. is the nursey
perhaps on the ground floor with housing above?

        -Paul