On Wed, Feb 08, 2017 at 11:22:30AM +0000, Andy Townsend wrote:
> On 08/02/2017 10:49, Brian Prangle wrote:
> >  It would be great in my opinion if we moved on as a community and
> > actually decided to act on our discussions.

I agree that at least those changes that have not been subsequently
modified by a "legitimate" mapper should be reverted. I thought
something like that was going to happen.

As I have noted before, I have encountered this rubbish in the South
West and have partly corrected some areas where I have directly
surveyed, but it was still problematical. I didn't touch adjacent areas
although I was sure they were wrong.

In the light of these discussion, I now feel more bold about perhaps
just deleting more of this junk unless someone/ some group undertakes
bulkish reversion.

ael