I wished to attach an image of road signs in Shiplake, Oxfordshire, but was
informed the file was too large.
In the absence of the image, the two signs read as follows: 1. In white on
blue: Oxfordshire County Council/No vehicles beyond this point except for
access.  2. In white on green: RESTRICTED BYWAY/PRIVATE ROAD/NO vehicle access
except for residents.  I should appreciate views on the correct and complete
treatment for access, motor_vehicle and vehicle keys, or anything else in this
case, bearing in mind routing.  I find it difficult to know how to tag
Restricted Byways correctly, often.  The Way is 25506222.
With regards
Bob Hawkins

---