Hi,

You might remember a few months ago I discussed here importing of Shell fuel
stations. The data provider is Navads, which has a contract with Shell for
putting their stations on the map. They asked me to proceed with the import and
sent an updated list of the stations. I have prepared an import and would like
to do it in a few days.

Please help me review the data. Here is the updated map:

http://bl.ocks.org/Zverik/raw/ddcfaf2da25a3dfda00a3d93a62f218d/

And here is a list of changed tag values for existing fuel stations, for your
convenience:

https://pastebin.com/KvxiZ9mc

This import will be made from Zverik_imports account and will be described at
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Navads_Imports page.

Ilya